Monday, October 4

FOTD

So first proper fotd. Had a long day today, enjoy my long weekend off work and decided to go ikea to stock up on basics for the house then out for a drink so my makeup needed to hold up!!
What I used,
Elf Mineral Foundation (in fair or something similar)
Elf Mineral Glow (the bronzey shade to warm my skin and a bit of contour)
Elf Mineral Booster (in sheer for nice glowyness without the discoball glitz or shiny nose syndrome)
Elf Mineral Blush (Mauve...? Palest colour anyway)
- can you tell I did an elf haul and am currently testing it out?-
Mac Mineralize Blush Duo (Hangloose to highlight)
For eyes I mixed the peachy shade from the Nars sugarland eyeshadow duo (lovelovelove this) with Urban Decays Suspect. I used a cranberry-ish shade from a Nyx palette on the crease. And always the lovely Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in zero for tighlining and the lower waterline.
I pencilled by eyebrows with the Soap&Glory Eyebrow shaper. (perfect colour for me, shame about that crappy highlighter!!)
Lips was more Elf with the mineral lipstick in Natural Nymph (rather like this)
Pretty simple with minimal fuss. Needed to save my energy for the shopping! And yes I spent ALOT of my hard earned money today. Ouch!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment